Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Thanks

Hi warga WC..ada sesiapa ke kat cni ahli farmasi yg berdaftar? ecosway memerlukan ramai ahli farmasi utk mengusahakan farmasi2 nya..bg yg ada kwn2,sedar,anak yg keje farmasi blh la try..utk introducer, ecosway akan bg rm2500 tiap bulan selama farmasi tu keje ngan ecosway.TQ.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Normal Member
    Thanks

hi warga WC..arini saya di Johor Bahru..cuaca ujan..sedap tido! tp..belum masa utk tido....jap lg jumpa someone yg berminat nak bukak kedai eCosway..kouta di Johor bahru masih besar lg sbb farmasi cosway yg da naik kt negeri johor baru 4 buah..stu malaysia perlu naik 300 buah(which is owner melayu).. hope org2 Johor(especially JB) bukak mata ttg peluang yg Berjaya Grups bagi nih..!

Normal Member
    Thanks

Hi warga WC...we continue ok..
    ermmm....I believe everyone here doesn’t want to be an employee. I believe everyone knows the true life of an employee and I believe nobody in this world wants to be employed forever! For what purpose having been employed if employees have to work harder and the gain almost all flowed to the employers themselves! Not only that, an employee doesn’t have the freedom that employer had. Employee has to follow employer’s order and meet their demand at most time. If you are not able to meet, you might just end up being scolded and the worst case being sacked. Yeah, perhaps not to include those want to spend a normal life forever in which they don’t really care at all. Decision is on our hand whether to live normal or to live better life? 

Normal Member
    Thanks

As for me, I wouldn’t want to live a restricted life. Where I don’t have freedom to do whatever I want. I like travelling lots but I found out that I don’t get a chance to travel that often due to limited time and income. This is the main disadvantage of earning active income. And this is when I thought of earning passive income because I believe only a passive income can offer me a great life!

I believe many pharmacists out there have still had bad perception on Cosway Pharmacy. Is good to have that negative perception in the beginning because it actually triggers us to think and find out more whether what people and Cosway HQ said is true o not. But being negative till not willing to listen is not good at all. Listening is caring but not harming. After all, nobody can force you to make a decision. So, why don’t open up your mind and listen thoroughly. I did listen again and again till I clear all my doubts. This was when I came to accept Cosway Pharmacy. I had met two BOs who were willing to travel 300-400 km to meet me and spent lots of time explaining till I understood. Not every BO will be willing to do the same. They don’t say something out of their understanding and don’t simply tell something untrue in order to get you sign under them. They will just say they don’t know and will find out the answer later. These are the honest BOs that I want and I have decided to sign under them. Both BOs have a five figures income already and even stepped a step of this business in overseas. Their “mother” (not to mention as upline because not that good to say in such way) had a six figures income monthly and financially free now. We had a chance to meet her and she shared lots with us. She said, “I want you all to be as successful as me”.

Normal Member
    Thanks

Today words is just more to pharmacist as well public which is interested doing bisnes..Well, some might think how a pharmacist has a chance to earn such a high income? It depends on our determination to do better and better. It might sound like direct sales but bear in mind we are not doing something what salesperson do. We don’t need to push cosway products after all. However, we can give advice on cosway products such as supplement for instance. Furthermore, we are not allowed to recruit VIP members during working hour as recruitment itself will be done by the store operator. After all, we still retain our professionalism as a pharmacist at the end. Even if you are not satisfied with Cosway Pharmacy in the future, you can resign and still be a pharmacist.

Normal Member
    Thanks

we wil continue tomorrow dear....got client to entertaintright now..i'll show u later the Pro's n Con's to be in Cosway Pharmacy.(especially for pharmacist)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aini sofea View Post
    lupa nak msukkan cntct no..klu ada warga WC yg minat nk bkak stokis francais under Berjaya ni just make a call ea..013-7998980/018-9055561.. Modal hanya RM5000 sekali seumur hidup..knp murah?? sbb cosway tau ramai yg mnt nk bkk francais tp modal sgt tggi.. jd dgn cosway, dia offer pd org yg btl2 minat n komit..
    tapak kene cari sdiri kan ?

Normal Member
    Thanks

yup..cari sndri n hq akn servey lokasi sama ada market tggi atau x..

Normal Member
    Thanks

ooo... Cosway..

Normal Member
    Thanks

hi..i'm back!! got emergency case this few days..everything settled now..mood: ..tq pada yg call n beri feed back..i thought org melayu ramai yg takut dgn networking..tp skrg rupanya ramai yg bkak mata ttg eCosway.. tawaran membuka stokis farmasi oleh Cosway mmberi impak yg besar skali..peluang prniagaan yg dulunya dimiliki oleh kaum Minoriti di malaysia telah dibuka pd kaum melayu kita..walaupun hanya 30% saje kouta yg diberi, tapi sikap berlumba2 peluang yg cikit tu amat2 menakjubkan..syabas pd Siti mashitah yg telah berjaya membuka stokis di Shah Alam.. kepada azlina yg baru saja launched stokis di Tesco Shah Alam..untuk sifu kami Pn.faizati(stokis Alamanda)..anda benar2 hebat!!.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast